Recent Works....

Fit new pipe

Using trenchless technologyDrain Services

Install mains

for local authority

Wye Water Services Van logo

Welsh Water

adoption of pipe and installation


Wye Water Services

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How much does it cost for a call out?

A: Our charges vary according to the type of work involved, minimum out of hours charge begins from £35:00.

Q:Our water pressure is very low, what do you recommend?

A: We would check the pressure into the property and then make recommendations to remedy the situation.

Q: Am I responsible for my drains?

A: All domestic property owners are responsible upto where it connects to the main drain, usually in the middle of the highway.

Q: Can I claim for blocked drains from my insurance company?

A: Each insurance company varies on policy wording, our success rate is quite good using our insurance reporting facility.

Q: We are buying a house, should I have a drain survey?

A: If the house is over 10 years old and not covered by NHBC scheme then yes.

Q: Why won't the council clear my drains?

A: The responsibilty for drains lies with the local water authority upto the point of entry to a property and then it is the owners problem.

Please contact us to arrange a free no obligation quotation …



01432 277114


Click to email

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on LinkedIn

10% discount for our Forces